Komodo, Raja Ampat, Forgotten Islands
Arenui is a liveaboard that does not compromise. You can have world class diving together with first class accomodation, gourmet food and personaized service.
Arenui gets booked out months in advance. Most trips are booked by dive clubs as full, charters but occasionally single cabins are available.
- Max divers: 16
- 8 cabins, each 19sqm+
- 22 crew
- Multiligual dive staff
- Small dive groups
- Length: 43m
- Beam: 9m
- Draft: 3.75m
- Weight: 300 tonnes
- Cruising speed 9 knots, top speed 11 knots.
- Engines: 1 x 440hp
- 2 x Bauer mariner compressors and nitrox membrane system
- 2 x 8m fibreglass tenders with 40ho obm and one 6m rubber duck.
- Electronics include radar, SSB, VHF, Sat phone, GPS, sounder.
- Safety equipment includes life rafts, life vests, smoke detectors and extinquishers, first aid kit, emergency oxygen.
There are 8 cabins for 16 guests. All cabins have private bathrooms and individually controlled air conditioning. There is a choice of king size bed or two large singles.
Each cabin is individual, with it’s own theme. Cabins are warmly decorated with local handicrafts from across Indonesia.
2 x Master suite (RAMA and SHINTA). Upper deck, 20sqm area, king size bed, 7 windows, private balcony, minibar, safety deposit box, sofa.
2 x Deluxe Upper cabin (BARONG and GANESH). Upper deck, 19sqm, 2 single beds, 2 large windows, minibar, safety deposit box.
4 x Deluxe Lower cabin. (LEGONG, GARUDA, TORAJA, DAYAK). Lower deck, 3 portholes, 20 sqm area, mini bar, safety deposit box.
Legong has a king size bed plus a single bed.
Garuda has a queen size bed plus a single bed.
Toraja and Daya have a king size bed plus a sofa bed.
A main feature of the Arenui is the restaurant and lounge area on the main deck where guests dine and relax in style. This area also has and iMac work station and equipment charging stations.
Or you can choose to eat al fresco on the upper deck. The upper deck is also great for sun bathing by day and star gazing by night (there is a telescope for keen astronomers.
The dive deck is on the main deck. It is large and uncluttered with shade and seating and lots of personal storage space.
MV Arenui liveaboard available dates and prices
|Dates||Destination||Start / Finish||Price from|
|7-20 May 2017||Alor, Komodo. 13 nights||Maumere to Labuan Bajo||US$ 7,670|
|9-20 Aug 2017||Komodo 11 nights||Labuan Bajo to Bima||US$ 6,490|
|4-15 Sep 2017||Komodo 11 nights||Labuan Bajo to Bima||US$ 6,490|
|25 Nov-10 Dec 2017||Raja Ampat and Forgotten Islands. 15 nights||Saumlaki to Sorong||US$ 8,850|
|12-22 Dec 2017||Raja Ampat 10 nights||Sorong to Sorong||US$ 5,900|
|8-21 Jan 2018||Raja Ampat 13 nights||Sorong to Sorong||US$ 7,930|
|23 Jan-3 Feb 2018||Raja Ampat 11 nights||Sorong to Sorong||US$ 6,710|
|15-28 Mar 2018||Raja Ampat 13 nights||Sorong to Sorong||US$ 7,930|
- Full board accommodation in double/twin deluxe cabin
- The shore activities/excursions according to the program
- Soft drinks, water, tea, American/Balinese coffee
- Five meals per day
- Diving activities (up to 4 dives/day)
- Dive cylinders, weights and weight belts
- Transfer from/to embarkation/disembarkation airport
- Government Taxes
- Welcome massage (1/2 hour per person)
- Master cabin supplement (50 USD/person/night surcharge applied to cabins Rama and Shinta)
- Administration/port clearance fee
- National Parks Entrance Fee
- Fuel Surcharge
- International and domestic air transportation
- Hotels and meals before and after the cruise
- Alcoholic drinks, espresso, cappuccino
- Dive equipment rental (other than dive cylinders, weights and weight belt)
- Nitrox refills
- Massages and Spa treatments (other than welcome massage)
- Travel insurance
- Onboard purchases
- Private tours
- On-board telecommunications
- Crew gratuities